Listed below are the entire challenges that will likely be launched on Thursday 2nd July in Fortnite Battle Royale.
New challenges are launched each week in Fortnite and this season, finishing the challenges awards gamers with 35,000 XP. The XP earned from the challenges will assist you to progress on this seasons Battle Pass and though there isn’t as a lot XP you’ll be able to earn from this seasons challenges, you too can earn XP by finishing Punch Playing cards.
Within the v13.20 Fortnite replace, Epic additionally added a Secret Mission for gamers to finish which upon completion rewards you with 25,000 XP. To seek out out what this mission is and full it, click here.
Fortnite Leaked Problem for Week 3
As of writing, the challenges for Week Three usually are not at present out there, nevertheless they’ve been leaked by dataminers and you may see the challenges that will likely be launched on 2nd July under:
- Search Chest or Ammo Containers at Misty Meadows (7)
- Eliminations at The Authority (3)
- Gather Floating Rings at Lazy Lake (4)
- Dance on high of the Crane at Rickety Rig (1)
- Deal harm from inside a cornfield at Frenzy Farm (100)
- Destroy vehicles inside 60s of touchdown at Retail Row from the Battle Bus (2)
- Land a Choppa on the backside of a Steam Stacks (1)
- Deal harm to opponents at Catty Nook (200)
Surprisingly, Epic have determined to launch eight challenges this week as an alternative of the traditional 7 launched the primary two weeks of the Season. There doesn’t appear to be a motive as to why they’ve completed this, however no less than there’s extra XP up for grabs!
The challenges for this week are simple and self explanatory so it shouldn’t take you a lot time to finish, however we will likely be releasing guides the place crucial when the challenges have gone reside.
We are going to in fact we letting you recognize as quickly as these challenges are reside and out there to finish in-game, so be sure you flip web site notifications on to be alerted.